Baan Talay Dao former from Srimahachota Family, grand opening on 24 Apr 2014 . The resort converted from family summer holiday home with the original land authentic Thai teak house, now named Club House & restaurant , almost more than 90-years old. It was built during the reign of King Rama VII who designed the Klai Kangwon Palace in 1926.
Our Baan Talay Dao owner & Management are proud to be a sustainable Development for Business and Environmental by apply Philosophy of Sufficiency Economy of our King Rama 9. We are committed to environmental protection and strive to reduce our property’s operational impact on the environment. We have to training & developing our staff more than 50% understanding of sustainability, environment protection and reducing operational impact on social, Quality Assurance. Our management and employees are working and corporate together with supplier, customer, the local community and local business partner for developing sustainable commitments.
Vision : Baan Talay Dao aims to be the world class full service quality and honesty to our value customers, which provides the best of hotel facilities to customer with enjoying your holiday in natural surroundings and privacy as you are stay at home, especially with sustainable for environment friendly and impacted, hotel will be supporting , developing and promoting customer, business partner and community & social society.
Our Core Value :
- Integrity / Code Of conduct / Honesty in Customer, Business Partner and Community & Society.
- Commitment to Continuous Improvements and Training to our Baan Talay Dao Organizations.
- Doing The Right Things in Baan Talay Dao Business.
- Development having Sense Of Ownership and good working environment in our organizations.
- Development the Team Working and Leadership in our organizations.
- Manage and Support Global Sustainable Tourism.
We, management teams & staffs, are proud to achievement of many certified and awards of service quality and environmentally friendly resort & hospitality business for sustainability of our business..
- Thailand Tourism Awards (Special) in Environmentally Friendly Hotel & Outstanding Performance 2007
- Thailand Tourism Awards : Award of Outstanding Performance for Tourist Accommodations Resort/Hotel (less than 80 rooms) of #8-2010, #9-2013, #10-2015 & #11-2017
- Asean Green Hotel Standard Certified Award of 2012, 2015 & 2018
- Greenleaf Foundation Certified for Green Leaf Standard 3 leaves of #1(2010-2012), #2(2015-2017)
- Hotel Standard Certified 3 Stars from Department of Tourism, Ministry of Tourism and Sports of #1(2018-2011), #2(2011-2014), #3(2014-2017), #4(2017-2019)
- Green Hotel Standard Certified Gold Standard from Department of Environmental Quality Promotion (DEQP) of #1(2009-2011), #2(2015-2017), #3(2017-2019)
- Zero Carbon Resorts (ZCR) Certificate of Recognition Awarded in outstanding achievements on resource efficiency of energy efficiency, water efficiency, waste handling and management and sustainability from Switch-Asia (European Union’s Switch-Asia Program), Austrian Development Cooperation, GrAt, and Greenleaf Foundation.
- The 2nd Sufficiency Economy Royal Project Award 2012 from Office of the Royal Development Projects Board (ORDPB)
- Hotel Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction Award from Thai Hotel and Hospitality Management Association (THMA) and MS & Consulting (Thailand) of #1-2017(Very good Servcie 8.1), #2-2018(Excellent Service 9.7)